Steak – BBQ with Cherry Peppers and Mushrooms
This recipe for BBQ grass-fed steaks was shared by Bill Carey from Fayston, Vermont. Note to Nancy: where to buy the Tom Perrini or what are alternatives? This could use amounts – i.e: one mushroom per steak, etc. Also you should recommend type of steak to use.
Author: Snug Valley Farm
Recipe for: GRASS-FED BEEF
Cut of Meat: Steak
- 1 ½ inch thick grass-fed steaks
- Hot Italian cherry peppers
- Tom Perrini Steak Rub
- Cut multiple slits into the steak for stuffing.
- Cut the cherry peppers and mushrooms into thin slices (do not remove the seeds from the peppers).
- Lightly sauté the peppers and mushrooms in a pan.
- Insert the pepper and mushroom mixture into the slits in the steak.
- Rub the Tom Perrini on both sides of the steak.
- Grill steak on barbecue to 140 degrees F.