Grilled Flank Steak with Lemon & Garlic Marinade
This classic marinade is for grass-fed flank steak. A great taste cooked on the BBQ or broiled in the oven. Best made with grass-fed beef from Snug Valley Farm.
Author: Snug Valley Farm
Recipe for: GRASS-FED BEEF
Cut of Meat: Flank Steak
- 1 ¾ lbs Grass-fed Flank Steak
- ½ cup Lemon Juice
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Dry Red Wine
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Marjoram
- 2 teaspoons Hot Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ½ teaspoon Pepper
- Combine all of the marinade ingredients in a casserole dish or a ziplock bag, mix thoroughly.
- Add the steak, turning it to evenly coat with the marinade.
- Cover or seal, place in refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Remove the steak, discard the marinade.
- Grill the steak for 4-6 minutes on each side. Watch carefully so that you do not overcook. Grass-fed beef is best served rare or medium rare.
- Slice against the grain and serve immediately.